Antidepressants are one of the most prescribed medications worldwide (200 million worldwide, 10% are children in 2005). For many, this is one of the only options, and the alternatives are overwhelming. Mary-Ann discusses anti-depressants and what things you can do to cope.
Mary-Ann isn’t speaking from a clinical perspective, she knows first hand what it takes to cope with depression and medication.
Some things Mary-Ann covers
- Natural Light and it’s effect on Depression (Melatonin and Seratonin regulation)
- Exercise (especially outdoors)
- Major side effects: All medications cause side effects, some of which can be as debilitating as the depression itself.
- The vicious cycle of anti-depression medications.
- Depression in children
- The vested interests by drug companies and the bogus research.
You get 100 daily emails full of natural health information, health tips, and healthy recipes to help change your life. We help you take small steps and begin integrating The 5 Basic Steps of Natural Health, based on The Natural Way, 30+ years of research, integration, and education by Mary-Ann Shearer.