By Mary-Ann Shearer
- Drinking beet juice daily can increase your stamina by 16%.
A University of Exeter (U-E) led study shows for the first time how nitrate in beetroot juice leads to a reduction in oxygen uptake, therefore making exercise less tiring
- Beetroot juice also aids in reducing your blood pressure.
- Beetroot increases hemoglobin (correcting anemia). and has liver, spleen, gall bladder and kidney cleansing properties. The iron contained in beetroot is organic and non-irritating and will not cause constipation
- Vitamins: Beetroot is a good source of vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains small amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B3, and vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene
- Minerals: Rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Also, smaller amounts of iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium
- Amino Acids: While raw beets are mostly water and carbohydrate, they also contain small amounts of all the essential amino acids that make up complete protein
- Antioxidants: Its carotenoids and flavonoids can help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol which could lead to damaged artery walls and ultimately heart attacks and strokes
- Anti-carcinogenic Color: The deep red color of beetroot comes from betacyanin an anthocyanadin a group of powerful antioxidants which protects against colon cancer, slows down ageing and boosts natural immunity
- Silica: The rich stock of silica in it does perfect utilization of calcium in the body and is also required for healthy skin, hair, nails and bones
- Beetroot is useful in acidosis due to being rich in alkaline elements
The Easiest and Best way to get more BEETS!
Grow your own Beets! Here is a great link for growing beets organically.
And for the rest of us who aren’t beet farmers. . .
AIM has 2 incredible beet products to make including beets easier, more affordable, and more convenient. It is almost impossible to beet (Get It? It’s a joke… kind of) their products unless you own your own beet farm! You can click on the link to go directly to our AIM store to purchase without a membership. If you would like to get your own AIM membership and receive additional discounts, Contact Us or follow the directions to sign up for AIM.
8.8 oz/250 g powder
One cup of raw beets contains phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, iron, and potassium as well as vitamin A, niacin, folic acid, and biotin. When these nutrients are captured in the juicing process, the body can quickly absorb them. AIM saves you the trouble of juicing beets by giving you AIM RediBeets®, a concentrated beet juice with only the fiber removed. The essential enzymes remain, along with the natural form of betaine, which aids in cleansing the liver and reducing homocysteine levels.
- Provides cleansing effect
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners or colors
- Residue-free red beets
2.5 fl oz/74 ml, 12-pack
Red Rush™contains concentrated beet juice that generates a nitric oxide boost, providing improved physical endurance. For performance, stamina, and recovery, the body craves an infusion of nitric oxide through whole-food, natural sources. Red Rush meets this need with a highly concentrated beet juice shot. Nitric oxide significantly impacts blood flow and oxygenation, two keys to improving athletic and physical performance.
- Decreases fatigue by reducing lactic acid buildup
- Promotes fast, full recovery
- Increases stamina naturally
- Enhances muscle performance
- Converts fat to fuel at a higher rate
- Magnifies oxygen utilization
- Elevates physical performance
- Boosts circulation
Cheers – with a glass of beet, barley and carrot juice
You get 100 daily emails full of natural health information, health tips, and healthy recipes to help change your life. We help you take small steps and begin integrating The 5 Basic Steps of Natural Health, based on The Natural Way, 30+ years of research, integration, and education by Mary-Ann Shearer.
If you are ready to take steps and improve your health like thousands of others, sign up for our newsletter, purchase our support products and get started! Healthy Eating + Healthy Choices = Healthy Living